It's now less than 48 hours until I fly to Hong Kong to spend the next two years of my life. I have had an amazing year so far and shared it with the most amazing people and leaving my loved ones is a really hard thing to do. I'm going to a new job, home and social life. I am excited and nervous at the same time!
when I arrive on Friday I will have to begin looking for somewhere to live and I am very lucky to have met a colleague already who wants to share a place. My suitcase is packed and no matter how much I take out it still seems to weigh a ton!
well will post some more when I get to Asia but for now, thanks for reading, thanks for all the cards and gifts and love.
God bless x
Wishing you the best of luck on your new 'adventure'.
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to following your blog, reading and sharing your adventure.
Have fun and take care.
Keilly & Jim xx